Digitalcast IP Technologies offers advanced telephone systems to fulfill a variety of company needs. From small business to corporate environments, Digitalcast will provide a stable, sound solution in your next telephone system.
There are a variety of telephone systems that can satisfy your business goals. Whether you need a small business telephone system or a VoIP solution, the qualified staff at Digitalcast can help.
Voice-Over IP Telephony Solutions (VoIP)
What is VoIP?
VOIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol, or in other words, phone service over the Internet.
A VoIP telephone solution transforms your telephone system into a Desktop Productivity Device, improving your communications and bringing your customers closer….
The benefits of VoIP are loud and clear
– Streamline business operations such as call centers and multi-location offices. Speed dial with the click of a mouse- VoIP connects automatically with your contacts, including your Microsoft Outlook contacts list, saving you time and making it easier than ever to manage your calls.
– Improve communication within your company and with your customers. Find your most important messages, instantly….visually-
VoIP allows you to view, prioritize and even email your voice and fax messages. You’ll spend less time retrieving and wading through messages, and more time acting on them.
– Minimize the complexity with your company’s technology and lower your network administration costs. Never miss a critical call again- With VoIP you assign just one phone number per employee and incoming calls will find them, wherever and whenever they want to be found. Results include better access for customers, reduced phone tag, and cost reduction.
– Receive and forward faxes just like email- VoIP phone systems prevent scrambling for lost faxes or re-faxing a fax. You can redirect received faxes to any fax machine, send them as email, or save them to your hard drive.
– Face to face communication with video calling- Sometimes you just need to look someone in the eye. A VoIP Solution can allow you to turn a simple phone call into a video call allowing you to communicate face to face. A conversation is easier to understand when you can see gestures and expressions – improving your overall communications.