Point-to-multipoint networks for business and government applications with long-distance telecommunication needs.
A fully meshed network solution that allows all connected sites to communicate directly with each other, using a shared pool of bandwidth – optimizing performance and cost effectiveness. Ideally suited to regional distributed remote operations that need to communicate both locally and centrally but whose demand for network capacity fluctuates – Supports voice, data, video communications.
– Highly reliable networks over a wide geographical area, with the same quality of service and identical implementation and infrastructure costs for each site.
– Interconnect sites with inadequate terrestrial infrastructures.
– Broadcast information efficiently to a large number of sites.
– Dispense with multi-operator agreements and control the network from one central point.
– Optimize infrastructure costs by using bandwidth sharing.
The point-to-multipoint networks are simple to install, offer immediate accessibility, continuous high-quality transmissions and can be expanded at very low extra cost as your business needs evolve.
DigitalCast’s offers Point-to-Multipoint solutions on both C band and Ku Band through various satellites which cover Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.