DigitalCast can help set up your company with Private Networks that link up business units in remote regions to their central hub, allowing the network to transmit and receive voice and data from anywhere in the world in a totally secure and closed circuit. By leveraging DigitalCast’s teleport expertise and infrastructure resources, operators can monitor and manage the capacity of the VSAT network while saving both capital and staffing costs. DigitalCast’s VNO is available on both C-Band and Ku-Band over Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
A VNO allows you to control your own VSAT network without the high cost and investment of the VSAT teleport infrastructure. DigitalCast provides baseband equipment, large antenna, radio frequency (RF) systems, physical space, uninterrupted power supply (UPS) etc. With the purchase of your line card, you co-locate routing equipment provided in our facilities.
With a VNO, you will have also the ability to control and run services to your end customers with the highest level of autonomy.
The tools and features available to you for either the Private Network or VNO include:
– Commission, control and monitor your own remote sites
– Deliver end users broadband speeds of up to 18Mbps
– Ensure your network traffic is 100% physically separate from anyone else’s
– Provide custom QOS service levels and definitions
– Support applications like VoIP, video and private networks
– Pay only for the capacity you need
– Design and configure your own IP addressing scheme